[JdeRobot] A general samples directory

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Mon Jul 10 20:08:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think a general samples directory is a good idea. For instance,
opencv library does exactly that [1]. And there, a visualStates
subdirectory will be a nice place for the examples with the
VisualStates tool. In addition, we could also move to that general
samples directory the basic_component and basic_component.py, which we
put in the tools directory at first.

Any further comments on this?

JoseMaria
[1] https://github.com/opencv/opencv

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Okan Aşık <asik.okan en gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been working on VisualStates tool as a GSOC project. We talk with
> Jose Maria about creating a general samples directory such that we can keep
> track of example codes that use different JdeRobot components. Those samples
> will also provide a starting point for new comers. What do you think?
>
> Best,

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza