[JdeRobot] Problem contributing with JdeRobot: adding worlds

Alvaro kb8_alvaro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:22:16 CEST 2017

Hi again:

I'm having a new problem. I'v done the Monaco Elevations track, but its size
is 148MB and GitHub doesn't allows more than 100MB files. I've tried using
Git Large File Storage (git lfs) and it seems to work fine, but when doing
the push it says:

Git LFS: (0 of 4 files) 0 B / 286.71 MB
batch response: @kb8alvaro can not upload new objects to public fork
kb8alvaro/JdeRobot
error: failed to push some refs to
'https://github.com/kb8alvaro/JdeRobot.git'

Any idea what is happening? I have succesfully pushed all the small files as
usually before using git lfs, so it doesn't seem like permissions conflict.

Thanks!

PD:I haven't said anything on the pull request issue so we can know what
happens and do it the right way :)