[JdeRobot] [Jderobot] GSOC Student

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Thu Mar 30 08:18:08 CEST 2017

Hi Harshdeep,

thanks for your interest in our open source Robotics and Computer
Vision project. I'm afraid you are late this time, the Google's
deadline for student proposals is pretty close. We published some
weeks ago the programming tests required to apply to JdeRobot-GSoC2017
and the selection process [1].

For using JdeRobot and knowing this software, this is the right list, anyway.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/Collaborate#Application_instructions_for_GSoC-2017

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 3:41 AM, harshdeepkanhai
<harshdeepkanhai en gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Developers, I am Harshdeep Kanhai, final year student in Birla
> Institute of Technology, Mesra, India. My majors is Production Engineering.
> I have completed compiling the JdeRobot for the challenge. How should I post
> the shell/bash log? Do you need the history of my bash given by history
> command ?? Best Regards, Yours Sincerely Harshdeep Kanhai
> harshdeepkanhai en gmail.com

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza