[JdeRobot] Help required in building

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Thu Mar 30 17:12:48 CEST 2017

Hi Mohammad,

Aitor already anwered you on github [1]:
"Hi,
you don't need build TeachingRobotics, all practices that we use are
in python, only needs run it with python interpreter.
But the error that you comments seems a bug in installation directives
of JdeRobot, can you create a issue so we can fix it?
thanks"

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] https://github.com/JdeRobot/JdeRobot/pull/693

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Mohammad Ismail Tirmizi
<14bscsmtirmizi en seecs.edu.pk> wrote:
> AoA all,
>
> I am trying to build TeachingRobotics and I am getting a CMake error.
> Error: CMake Error at
> /usr/local/share/jderobot/Deps/python/Modules/ice_py/CMakeLists.txt:3
> (usePython):
> Unknown CMake command "usePython".
> Can anyone please tell me why I am receiving this and how to fix it. I have
> searched a lot on Google but I could not find a solution.
>
> Thank You

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza