[JdeRobot] Academy problems running 3d_reconstruction

Francisco PĂ©rez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:38:18 CEST 2017

Hi Jorge,

don't worry, we are here to try to help you. I need you to upload
screenshots or record a video showing how are you launching the example (I
want to see the outputs). Also, I want to see the content of your world file
located at:

/usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo/worlds/reconstruccion3D.world

Another test I want you to do is: launch gazebo without loading a world:

$ gazebo

and then in the gazebo GUI load the "TurtlebotJde" model. I want to see the
console output of this.

If the plugin loads properly, then you can try to launch the other
components such 3DViewer and 3d_reconstruction example.

Good luck.