[JdeRobot] Error with Kitematic (alpha)

Juan Ordoñez Cerezo jordonezcerezo at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 06:37:06 CET 2017

Hi Team!

First of all, nice to meet you all, I hope we will do a good work together.

I am trying to install JdeRobot from docker image, as It says in [1]. I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop.

Previously, I have followed the next steps:

                -I have downloaded Python 3.5.2 and installed checked environment variables [2]

                -I have downloaded Docker [3]

For the next steps, I have used the information that it appears in the next link of JdeRobot´s Docker [4]

When I deploy Kitematic, it is appear an error as below:

Encountered an error: Error: Command failed: C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\docker-machine.exe status default,open C:\Users\Jordonezcere\.docker\machine\machines\default\config.json: The system cannot find the file specified.,

 I do not know what I have to do. I hope you can help me.

Rewards¡¡

[1] http://jderobot.org/Installation

[2] https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.5.2/python-3.5.2-amd64.exe

[3] http://www.docker.com/products/docker-toolbox