[JdeRobot] Problems running Jderobot-Academy scripts

cawadall carlosawadallah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:53:40 CEST 2017

Thanks for the reply,

I'm sorry, I wasn't focused on that and it was actually the reason of
getting the opencv error.
I've got a new problem now:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./color_filter.py", line 23, in <module>
    from MyAlgorithm import MyAlgorithm
  File "/home/cawadall/Academy/src/color_filter/MyAlgorithm.py", line 7, in
<module>
    from sensors.cameraFilter import CameraFilter
  File "/home/cawadall/Academy/src/color_filter/sensors/cameraFilter.py",
line 22, in <module>
    from parallelIce.cameraClient import CameraClient
ImportError: No module named parallelIce.cameraClient

Anyway, the problem with jderobot module persists, so I will wait until the
release you mentioned.

I am also trying to run some components, such as cameraserver and
colorTuner, but I didn't succeed:
~/Academy/src/position_control$ cameraserver
--Ice.Config=cameraserver_conf.cfg
cameraserver: command not found

Regards,
Carlos.