[JdeRobot] Problemas instalando JdeRobot por paquetes y manualmente

Francisco PĂ©rez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 15:54:48 CEST 2017

Hi Julio,

you seem to have an old installation of ICE packages since it is complaining
about ice 3.5 while we now use ice 3.6 version. You can try to uninstall
those packages via:

$ sudo apt purge  ice35-services icebox libzeroc-ice35-dbg
libzeroc-ice35-dev
$ sudo apt autoremove

and then try to install the project as usual. We are going to release the
5.6.1 version of JdeRobot solving several bugs discovered by other users
when they tried to install JdeRobot 5.6.0, so you can wait for the new deb
packages (hopefully they will be released on monday), or you can install the
project manually.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

Hope it helps!

--