[JdeRobot] Trying to install Jderobot 5.6.0 in Raspberry Pi3 RaspbianOS

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Sat Oct 21 21:35:59 CEST 2017

  Dear colleagues,

  I have been trying to install Jderobot new release (5.6.0) in a Raspberry
Pi3, under Raspbian OS (latest version, sept 2017).

  Firstly, I was trying to install it using its Docker image, reading
Google forums recomendations. Docker offers support for Raspberry, so
Docker installation was succeed. But no Jderobot Docker image, because
after download several docker packages, the installation procedure failed
when it tried to install this package:
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyQt5/QtWidgets.x86_64-linux-gnu.so

  The second option was trying to install Jderobot Deb package, which had
several dependencies, so I directly refused it, and instead of installing
full package, I was trying to install some selected tools, such as
jderobot-cameraview or jderobot-cameraserver, and I got "No candidate
version found for jderobot-cameraserver jderobot-cameraview" error message,
but I could find them just typing "aptitude search jderobot-cameraserver
jderobot-cameraview"... After googIing for a while, I finally found them
adding ":amd64". I mean "sudo aptitude install
jderobot-cameraserver:amd64", but then I got several unavailable
dependencies:

  jderobot-cameraserver:amd64{b}
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 47 not upgraded.
Need to get 78.3 kB of archives. After unpacking 323 kB will be used.
 jderobot-cameraserver:amd64 : Depends: libc6:amd64 (>= 2.14) which is a
virtual package and is not provided by any available package

                               Depends: libgcc1:amd64 (>= 1:3.0) which is a
virtual package and is not provided by any available package

                               Depends: libgoogle-glog0v5:amd64 which is a
virtual package and is not provided by any available package

                               Depends: libssl1.0.0:amd64 (>= 1.0.0) which
is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

                               Depends: libstdc++6:amd64 (>= 5.2) which is
a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

                               Depends: libzeroc-ice3.6:amd64 which is a
virtual package and is not provided by any available package

                               Depends: ros-kinetic-opencv3:amd64 which is
a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

                               Depends: zlib1g:amd64 (>= 1:1.2.0) which is
a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     jderobot-cameraserver:amd64 [Not Installed]

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] n

*** No more solutions available ***

  I have no found any solution on the Web, to solve these dependencies. So,
I ask for ideas :)

  Thanks in advanced and sorry for such a long e-mail...

  Julio

--
gsyc.urjc.es/jmvega