[JdeRobot] cameraCalibrator

elibm 2000 elibm2000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 01:07:18 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am running the camera calibrator tool, but it seems I am doing something
wrong, because nothing happens on the video displayed with camera server.

Here are the steps that I did:
1- run cameraserver
   cameraserver cameraserver.cfg

2- run cameraCalibrator
   cameraCalibrator cameraCalibrator.cfg

The cameracalibrator start running   and the images appears on the screen ,
then I pressed the "g" key to start but the flow of images coming from
cameraserver continues on the sceen and nothing else happen.

I have attached a screen shot, and here is the content of the
cameraClibrator.cfg file

cameraCalibrator.pattern.width=9
cameraCalibrator.pattern.height=6
cameraCalibrator.pattern.type=chessboard
cameraCalibrator.pattern.size=26.0f
cameraCalibrator.pattern.ratio=1.0f
cameraCalibrator.frames=20
cameraCalibrator.writePoints=1
cameraCalibrator.writeEstrinsics=1
cameraCalibrator.delay=2000

cameraCalibrator.nCameras=1
cameraCalibrator.camera.0.Proxy=cameraA:tcp -h localhost -p 9999
cameraCalibrator.camera.0.outFile=cameraA.yml
cameraCalibrator.camera.1.Proxy=cameraB:tcp -h localhost -p 9999
cameraCalibrator.camera.1.outFile=cameraC.yml

Regards
ElĂ­as