[JdeRobot] Queries regarding the challenges for GSoC application in JdeRobot.

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Mon Apr 1 17:02:25 CEST 2019

Hi Anirudh,

nice to meet you. In order to apply for JdeRobot's GSoC-2019, first fill
the Google Form and perform the programming tests addressed in the
application instructions [1]. Your chances of selection strongly depend on
them.

AFTER that contact with the mentors, in the case of Project #7 [4], just
Sergio and me. If you want to get more familiar with the codebase of
JdeRobot [5] or specifically of pyOnArduino [2] [3], a good start point is
to check their git repositories for information and examples. For
questions, bugs, suggestions and support about the base code or pyOnArduino
project you may create issues at their official repositories.

Always send messages to both mentors. We will help you to refine your
Google application to GSoC-2019 once you make your own initial proposal
based on the project description [4], your interests and interactions with
mentors.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] https://jderobot.org/GSoC-2019#Application_instructions_for_GSoC-2019
[2] https://github.com/JdeRobot/PyOnArduino
[3] https://jderobot.org/Club-spaniego
[4]
http://jderobot.org/GSoC-2019#Project_.237:_PyOnArduino-II:_compiling_Python_to_Arduino
[5] https://github.com/JdeRobot/base

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 10:27 PM Anirudh garg <anidh1997 en gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Anirudh Garg, a B.Tech student at IIT Roorkee. I am interested to
> contribute through GSoC-2019 in Project-7 (PyOnArduino-II: compiling
> Python to Arduino) under this organization. I went through previous year
> works but am unable to properly understand the work. Can you please advice
> me the pre-requisites of the project which could help me understand the
> previous works in this project and help me in contributing to the project?
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Regards,
> Anirudh Garg
> IIT Roorkee