[JdeRobot] Doubt in Programming Challenge

Sakshay Mahna sakshum19 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:02:52 CET 2020

Hello,
I am Sakshay Mahna, second year CSE undergraduate at IIT Ropar. I am
interested to take part in GSOC 2020 under JdeRobot. I had a doubt in one
of the programming challenge. In the C++ Labyrinth Challenge. Since, we
have to go through holes to find the largest pathway, *is it possible to
repeat the holes?* By repeating the holes, the given second test case would
have 2 possible solutions, which are:

# # 0 #                          # # 0 #
# 2 1 #                          # 2 1 #
# 3 4 #                          # 4 3 #

Are both these solutions correct? Also, by repeating holes, we may face the
following test case as well:

Test Case                    Possible Solution
# .  .  .                              # 2 1 3

Is the above test case possible?

Thanks and regards,
Sakshay Mahna