[JdeRobot] Fwd: GSOC 2020

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:12:16 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: saraansh tandon <saraanshtandon1999 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 10:58 PM
Subject: GSOC 2020
To: <edupergar at gmail.com>, <n.arranz.agueda at gmail.com>

Hello,
I am Saraansh Tandon, a 3rd year BTeach+MS by research student from
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am very
interested in the idea of adding new computer vision exercises to
Robotics-Academy. I am currently pursuing my research in computer vision
under Dr. Anoop Namboodiri, specializing in software based biometrics. I am
very well versed with all the computer vision tasks mentioned in the demo
video and many more. I have also recently submitted a paper in the IJCB
2020 conference that uses a deep learning pipeline for two simultaneous
computer vision tasks including fingerprint verification and spoof
detection. Formally I have undertaken computer vision, digital image
processing and machine learning courses too. I am experienced in working
with python and have used opencv for almost all my projects since the past
year, including my research paper.

Link to resume: Resume
<https://researchweb.iiit.ac.in/~saraansh.tandon/resume1.pdf>

I think I can contribute a lot by undertaking this project. I would be very
obliged if you could guide me through the process.

Thanks!