[JdeRobot] Fwd: JdeRobot project idea on GSOC 2020

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:12:52 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bumuthu Dilshan <bumuthu.dilshan at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 7:38 PM
Subject: JdeRobot project idea on GSOC 2020
To: <edupergar at gmail.com>, <n.arranz.agueda at gmail.com>

Dear Sir,

I am Bumuthu from Electronic and Telecommunication department of University
of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have gone through the project ideas that JdeRobot
has been announced for GSOC 2020. I am really interested in contributing
the project* Robot Academy: new computer vision exercises.*

I strongly believe this project is completely fitting to my prior
experience and knowledge in Robotics and Computer vision. I have done
several projects in computer vision and robotics and also my final year
project carrying out these days is also based on computer vision.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Bumuthu