[JdeRobot] Fwd: GSoC 2020 || JdeRobot || Project #7

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:15:52 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mohammad Ahmad <mohammadahmad01722 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 5:45 AM
Subject: GSoC 2020 || JdeRobot || Project #7
To: <edupergar at gmail.com>

Hey there!

My name is Mohammad Ahmad.
I am a second year communication and electronics student in Faculty of
Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt.
I want to work on the "VisualCircuit tool" project and i have already
started doing the programming tests but i am having some problems;

   - I am getting an error when setting up the catkin working space, even
   though I followed the installation instructions line by line.
   - I am using "turtle" library for the python test, and it is *very slow*
   when creating the grid. Is that okay or should I try to optimize my code to
   run faster? and is "turtle" library okay or I should use "tkinter" or other
   libraries?

Thanks in advance!