[JdeRobot] Interested to be part of your community,

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Thu Jan 28 20:24:19 CET 2021

Hi Rishav,

thanks for your interest in our open source organization.
RoboticsAcademy is one of our products, currently the most active one.
Feel free to share videos in the forum [1] or mentioning @JdeRobot in
twitter of your solutions to those exercises in operation.

The best way to start contributing is to solve and provide feedback
about the exercises already available in RoboticsAcademy 2.3 release
[2] (FollowLine, ObstacleAvoidance, VacuumCleaner,
LocalizedVacuumCleaner). They use a brand new type of templates, the
browser as the only GUI (for source code editing and for exercise
monitoring), and a docker image for running the Gazebo simulator (it
is named RADI= RoboticsAcademy Docker Image). Please use the forum for
questions (you will receive support there) and report any detected bug
creating an issue for each one in the RoboticsAcademy repository [3].

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] https://forum.unibotics.org/
[2] https://jderobot.github.io/RoboticsAcademy/exercises/
[3] https://github.com/JdeRobot/RoboticsAcademy

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 11:35 AM Rishav Sharma <14bec045 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey !
>
> I am a master's student, having  hands-on experience in coding/robotics, i am interested to be part of jderobotic open source community.. Checkout this project was part of IIT-Bombay Eyantra.
>
> Already done with 2-3 exercises on JDErobotics to get familiar with the platform and  exercises are challenging.
>
> Please write back, to confirm that someone is reading this on the other side.

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza