[JdeRobot] My first mail

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza josemaria.plaza at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:20:55 CEST 2022

Hi Harsh,

the best way to start contributing is getting familiar and testing
JdeRobot's RoboticsAcademy [1][2]. There are many exercises, some of them
also related to MachineLearning. Feel free to share your experiences with
it (videos?) and maybe to report bugs at RoboticsAcademy Discussions [3].

At the same time it is also useful to
1.- follow the application instructions at [4], including performing some
programming tests and filling a Google Form
2.- contact with the potential mentors of the projects at the ideas list
you are interested in [5] (best after performing the programming tests).
They will help you to improve your GSoC-2022 official application

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] https://github.com/JdeRobot/RoboticsAcademy
[2] https://jderobot.github.io/RoboticsAcademy/
[3] https://github.com/JdeRobot/RoboticsAcademy/discussions
[4]
https://jderobot.github.io/activities/gsoc/2022#application-instructions-for-gsoc-2022
[5] https://jderobot.github.io/activities/gsoc/2022

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 3:02 PM Harsh Kumar <harshu.kumar.2002 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am Harsh Kumar a second year undergrad at IIT Bombay and an AI and
> robotics enthusiast. I recently came across the phenomenal work of
> JdeRobot, especially in the field of machine learning and robotics which is
> my area of interest and was really excited to see the work you do. Hence, I
> really wanted to contribute to the organization under GSOC 2022 program and
> thus wanted to know where and how should I start contributing?
>
> Hope you can guide me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Harsh Kumar

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza