[KGB-L3] Reply to Twitter

Jo Davis jo.davis at kingsacademies.uk
Mon May 20 22:04:15 CEST 2019

Hi,

I am writing in response to your twitter post below
Hello :) We are working on improving the tool. Soon we will include new
features. We are looking for people to help us. You will can test new
things, suggest improvements, give us ideas... Want to join our team? Write
to any of our social networks, we are waiting for you!

I would love to be part of testing and suggesting improvements as I enjoy
the site and I use it not only for my own professional development but to
support improving students' work.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Jo