[KGB-L3] Scratch in Ireland

Gillian Harty gillian at ics.ie
Tue Feb 18 10:08:11 CET 2020

Many thanks Gregario

From: Gregorio Robles [mailto:grex at gsyc.urjc.es]
Sent: 17 February 2020 16:03
To: Gillian Harty <gillian at ics.ie>
Cc: kgblll at gsyc.urjc.es; team at drscratch.org
Subject: Re: Scratch in Ireland

  thanks, Gillian. I hope to come to you back soon with the results.

  .- Gregorio

El lun., 17 feb. 2020 a las 17:01, Gillian Harty (<gillian at ics.ie<mailto:gillian at ics.ie>>) escribió:
Hi Gregorio,

Many thanks for your help. Please find attached spreadsheet of the projects, as we will be using Dr. Scratch as our initial judging round we would appreciate if you could get back to us soon with the output as we will then forward the urls onto our volunteer judges.

If you’ve any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me,

Regards,

Gillian