[KGB-L3] Dr. Scratch

Laís Maran lais.maran at microduino.com.br
Mon May 18 21:11:22 CEST 2020

Hello!

My name's Lais and I'm part of the Microduino Brasil team.
We are an educational technology company and we attend some
brazilian schools with our softwares and hardwares.
We have a platform, mDesigner, that is based on Scratch and is compatible
with Python and C++.
mDesigner can be used in browsers, in a computer program or a mobile app.
As well as Scratch, it allows block programming.

We think Dr. Scratch is a great platform and we would like to know if you
have interest in talk about a possible partnership.

If you have any doubts or want to talk more about mDesigner, please,
contact us.

Best regards,
[image: Microduino Brasil]
Laís Maran