[KGB-L3] I have a few questions about Dr. Scratch

林岳毅 yylin.ntust at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:12:35 CEST 2021

Hi
I am a junior high school teacher from the other side of Earth.English is
not my first language,so I apologize if there is any wrong words in this
mail。

 I love  Dr. Scratch ,it is interesting for Dr. Scratch's grading method.
I wonder whether the automatic scoring system includes artificial
intelligence technology? Is there a version that allows users to set the
scoring criteria?  In addition, is there a history record file of auto
scoring  may export it  for teaching and research reference? Above, thank
you and your team for developing Dr. Scratch,it's awesome !

sincerely yours
Joey L.