[KGB-L3] ? on Dr Scratch scoring

greg chung at cresst.org
Tue Jan 12 13:50:26 CET 2021

Hi - I'm a researcher at UCLA looking at different tools to score
Scratch. I'm wondering whether low-level scoring data is available for
projects submitted to Dr Scratch.

By "low-level scoring data" I mean a breakdown of Basic, Developing, and
Proficient by CT concept. For example, for the CT concept "logical
thinking": the number of instances of Basic, number of instance of
Developing, and number of instances of Proficient.

Thanks in advance
Greg

GREGORY K.W.K. CHUNG, PH.D.

ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH INNOVATION

NATIONAL CENTER FOR RESEARCH ON EVALUATION, STANDARDS, AND STUDENT
TESTING

300 CHARLES E. YOUNG DR., NORTH
GSEIS BLDG., RM 101D, BOX 951522
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095-1522