[KGB-L3] Dr Scratch for Organisations

Gillian Harty gillian at ics.ie
Thu Mar 18 11:19:15 CET 2021

@Gregorio – many thanks, yes a very different National Day this year but I’m very impressed with your cupla focal! [Shamrock on Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update]  [Shamrock on Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update]

Many thanks to you both for this. Yes we do use other ways to evaluate. We use Dr Scratch as our first round of judging. We then use volunteer judges for another 2 or 3 rounds of judging to bring the number of participants to 35 whereby we hold a National Final. At the national final the judges meet (virtual this year) with the students and talk about the development of their project. Throughout the judging round the attached rubric is used and is freely available for students to view also.

If you’d like to review our marks with Dr Scratch after the judging (in about 6 weeks time) I could certainly provide you with this – you may need to remind me though [https://statics.teams.cdn.office.net/evergreen-assets/skype/v2/wink/20.png?v=4]

Kind regards,

Gillian