[KGB-L3] Bulk Evaluation with Dr. Scratch

Vishwajeet Tekale vishwajeet4504 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:51:01 CEST 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you today to express my
appreciation for the Dr. Scratch evaluation tool. I have recently used it
to evaluate Scratch projects and have found it to be incredibly helpful.

However, I have encountered a problem while using Dr. Scratch. It only
evaluates one file at a time, which can be time-consuming when evaluating a
large number of projects. I was wondering if there is any way to modify Dr.
Scratch for bulk evaluation.

If you could provide any guidance or resources on how to modify Dr. Scratch
for bulk evaluation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Vishwajeet