[Opensdwmn] Fwd: IEEE Connecting the Unconnected Challenge social media help

Javier Simó javier.simo at urjc.es
Thu Jun 2 07:44:02 CEST 2022

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	IEEE Connecting the Unconnected Challenge social media help
Fecha: 	Wed, 1 Jun 2022 15:52:41 -0400
De: 	Brad Kloza <b.kloza at ieee.org>

Dear friends of IEEE CTU:

The Connecting the Unconnected Challenge 2022 submission portal is
officially open. Please help us spread the word. Below are some social
media posts that you can share/retweet to your network.

Adding a personal message about your involvement or how important it is
to you will always help. Maybe you are a part of our Selection Committee
who will judge the entries? Maybe you are from a like-minded
organization that shares the overall mission and values? The more people
who see this, the more entries we will get. Thanks for your support!

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bradkloza_digitaldivide-internetaccess-activity-6937740336173645824-1RdU

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/IEEEFutureNtwks/status/1532033742360961024?s=20&t=XlnnHfIhRYj-DWhw-yEF4A
<https://twitter.com/IEEEFutureNtwks/status/1532033742360961024?s=20&t=XlnnHfIhRYj-DWhw-yEF4A>

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ieee5g

Collabratec if you are there:
https://ieee-collabratec.ieee.org/app/community/76/IEEE-Future-Networks-Enabling-5G-and-Beyond/activities

---
Brad Kloza
Program Director, IEEE Future Directions
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ  08854
732-562-5390  | b.kloza at ieee.org
https://futurenetworks.ieee.org/
https://fnwf.ieee.org/