[Opensym2020] 13.7 Stand-up meeting

Wang Xiaofeng Xiaofeng.Wang at unibz.it
Mon Jul 13 10:17:23 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Klaas and I had a brief chat. We are monitoring the review progress and do not have much to report either.

We would suggest to skip today’s stand-up meeting if no one else has important update?

Since the review deadline is July 21st, Klaas and I thought it might make sense we have our next stand-up meeting after this deadline, say we meet on July 22nd, at 11am as usual?

Best,
Xiao