[Opensym2020] Ideas of increasing interactivity of conference participants

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Mon Jun 1 12:40:25 CEST 2020

  thanks, Xiao, for the idea. This is something that we should
definitely have!

  If anyone has comments, suggestions and good or bad practices, please
feel free to share in this list!

  regards, Gregorio

El lun., 1 jun. 2020 a las 11:19, Wang Xiaofeng (<Xiaofeng.Wang at unibz.it>)
escribiĆ³:

> Dear all,
>
> Last Friday I participated in the JSS Happy Hour event, and found the way
> they organised the session interesting, especially the use of Mentimeter to
> engage the participants and show live input from them. I think we could
> explore the potential of Mentimeter for OpenSym2020 as well.
>
> If any one already has experience of using it, it would be great to share
> here.
>
> Best,
> Xiao

Gregorio Robles