[Opensym2020] Keynote speakers

Björn Lundell bjorn.lundell at his.se
Mon Jun 29 22:49:49 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I know Rishab and remember he gave a very interesting invited
presentation at OSS 2009 in Skövde. Many years ago... and after that he
has experiences from Topsy and Apple. I think this is a very good
suggestion.

I do not know Peggy, but from what all of you say it also sounds very good.

Kind regards,
--Björn