[Opensym2020] Thank you! (and postal address)

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Thu Sep 3 09:26:43 CEST 2020

  Dear all,

  I've needed almost a week to recover from OpenSym (well, the fact that
today school is starting might have helped ;)...), but I wanted to say
thank you to all of you for the organization of this year's OpenSym. I
think the challenge was big, and that given the circumstances the outcome
has been good. Personally, it has been a pleasure to work with all of you.

  As a sign of gratitude, Dirk Riehle --as chair of the SC-- has asked me
to collect the postal address who would like to receive some cookies. If
you are in, please, send it to me.

  regards, Gregorio

--
Gregorio Robles