[Opensym2021] Call for papers and concept (last call)

Antonio Balderas Alberico antonio.balderas at uca.es
Wed Mar 17 12:42:40 CET 2021

I have moved the organising committee to a different page, accesible from
the main menu  (https://opensym.org/os2021/organizing-committee/). Last
year it was done this way, at least for the web version of the CfP. If it
is preferable to have it all together, I can change it.

Best,
Antonio.

El mié, 17 mar 2021 a las 12:35, Hernán Astudillo (<hernan at inf.utfsm.cl>)
escribió:

> It looks well from my browser.
> This online version is a bit different from the GoogleDocs version
> (committees etc); I guess we should disseminate the latter.
> Regards,
> --HAR

[image: Universidad de Cádiz - European University of the Seas]
Antonio Balderas Alberico
Profesor Ayudante Doctor / Assistant Professor
*Departamento de Ingeniería Informática*
Escuela Superior de Ingeniería
Av. de la Universidad de Cádiz, 10, 11519 Puerto Real
antonio.balderas at uca.es
[image: ORCID] <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0026-7410>[image: ResearchGate]
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Antonio_Balderas>