[Jderobot-dev] Connecting Android to JDEROBOT through ICE

jde-developers jde-developers en gsyc.es
Lun Jul 1 11:55:59 CEST 2013

Jderobot, technology that rocks has posted a new item, 'Connecting Android to
JDEROBOT through ICE'

Today, it seem impossible that we cant control anything from our mobile device.
Im using JDEROBOT software to create a video-surveillance system based in
software libre and low cost hardware. A good feature for this system is the
total control from the mobile device. In this case, we use a Android device (HTC
Magic) and [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://blog.rocapal.org/?p=34

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
jde-developers
jde-developers en gsyc.es