[Jderobot] Video Surveillance HD: Raspberrypi + PiCam + Android

jde-developers jde-developers en gsyc.es
Lun Sep 23 10:24:28 CEST 2013

Jderobot, technology that rocks has posted a new item, 'Video Surveillance HD:
Raspberrypi + PiCam + Android'

The video-surveillance field is active many years ago, but there is only
products that show image and little else. Its need to add intelligence to
surveillance tasks. We are committed to create technology to care for
people and avoid dangerous situations. For this we have created a surveillance
solution with high intelligence.
· Do you want to know if your baby stands or falls from [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://blog.jderobot.org/video-surveillance-hd-raspberrypi-picam-android/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
jde-developers
jde-developers en gsyc.es