[JdeRobot] nice technology talk, April 10th, 17h

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza josemaria.plaza at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:20:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

this friday an interesting talk will be held at the ETSIT school in URJC,
Fuenlabrada. L.Roberto (a JdeRobot developer) will present the CMake tool
for software development. More details (in spanish) in this webpage [1].

Cmake is the tool we use in our project (and many other like Netflix, KDE,
mySQL...) to help compiling, linking and installing all its software
pieces. It is a good opportunity to learn this useful tool. You are kindly
invited. If you are not familiar with it, don't miss this talk.

Best regards,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/Talks
--