[JdeRobot] another technology talk, April 17th, 17:00h

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza josemaria.plaza at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:27:13 CEST 2015

Hi,

there is a second robotic talk next week. This time I will present the
development of the autonomous industrial robot AutoNav [2], which has been
designed to transport heavy loads in industrial scenarios. In particular I
will emphasize on the selflocalization algorithm we developed, which it is
based on cameras and visual markers. The robustness is a hard requirement
in industrial facilities. The navigation algorithm using RGBD sensors (like
Kinect) will be also presented. It is the story of a succesful robotic
engineering project.

More details (in spanish) at [1].

Best regards,

JoseMaria