[JdeRobot] RGB8 support

Srinivas sairao1996 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:02:44 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I have created an android camera viewer for android. It is an android
implementation of camerviewer component present in jderobot. Here is a
video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKmjESQK9I8>   of it. You can find
the source code  here
<https://github.com/JdeRobot4Android/AndroidCameraViewer>  .

At present the android camera viewer only works with android camera
server(which serves images in NV21 format). But, the cameraserver of
JdeRobot serves images in RGB8 format.

I have tried some methods to convert RGB8 to YUV but they don't seem to
work(As I need a YUV2/NV21/Bitmap format for displaying it on ImageView).
Could someone help me in this regards?

I would also like suggestions regarding the app.

Thanking You,
Srinivas