[JdeRobot] RGB8 support

Oscar Garcia oscar.robotica at linaresdigital.com
Tue Apr 14 10:25:10 CEST 2015

El 14/04/15 a las 10:02, Srinivas escribió:
> I have created an android camera viewer for android. It is an android
> implementation of camerviewer component present in jderobot. Here is a
> video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKmjESQK9I8>   of it. You can find
> the source code  here
> <https://github.com/JdeRobot4Android/AndroidCameraViewer>  .

Great work! It looks great! :D

> At present the android camera viewer only works with android camera
> server(which serves images in NV21 format). But, the cameraserver of
> JdeRobot serves images in RGB8 format.
> I have tried some methods to convert RGB8 to YUV but they don't seem to
> work(As I need a YUV2/NV21/Bitmap format for displaying it on ImageView).
> Could someone help me in this regards?

I'm working on it. I coded a NV21 to RGB converter in colorspaces, I'll
code the same in java to convert it to RGBA.

I need to do some changes in your code (you are converting NV21 to JPEG
and back to bitmap, I'll convert directly NV21 to bitmap RGBA and RGB
too), I'll make a push request as soon I finish and test the code.

Best regards!