[JdeRobot] initialize myprogeo

Oscar Garcia oscar.robotica at linaresdigital.com
Tue Apr 21 21:21:14 CEST 2015

El 21/04/15 a las 20:30, rsaezd escribió:
> I'm trying to initialize my MyPro variable to be able to use the functions
> of the Progeo library that are included in myprogeo.
> I am not sure how to do this. I'm trying to include the following code in my
> gui.h to later use it in my gui.cpp:
>
> /myprogeo * MyPro;/
>
> And I have the following error:
>
> /In file included from /home/rebeca/FILTRO/XTION2/filter.cpp:1:0:
> /home/rebeca/FILTRO/XTION2/gui/gui.h:52:5: error: ‘myprogeo’ no nombra a un
> tipo
> I am taking as an example openni1Server, but I fail to understand how.
> Can anybody help me?

Could you send us complete source code (better in your own repository or
in a copy/paste service as pastebin, ect) to review and test your code?

It could be because you are not using same namespace, the class are bad
defined, you had not include myprogeo header file before that variable
definition, ect.

It's a first pass compiler error, so looks like last one is the issue.

Best regards.