[JdeRobot] initialize myprogeo

Francisco Rivas franciscomiguel.rivas at urjc.es
Thu Apr 23 09:36:13 CEST 2015

Hi,

you should use directly progeo in your projects. myProgeo.h is only a
wrapper to "simplify" the use of progeo that I've implemented to
openniServer (you can also used it). The problem is that myprogeo is not
part of progeo so if you want to use this wrapper you have to copy directly
the myProgeo.cpp and myProgeo.h from openni1Server into your project source
dir and include this class.

regards,
Fran.