[JdeRobot] CMake problem

Luis Roberto Morales lr.morales.iglesias at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:56:42 CEST 2015

Hello Andrés,
at this moment I'm not sure if there is a cleaner approach to search the
availability of a python module, but one possible solution is "ask to the
system python interpreter if the module exists and where it is".
In order to do that you can use execute_process to call python interpreter
(you can locate it via FindPythonInterp) and pass a script to it.

Two examples of finding python modules can be found in [1] and [2].

Regards,
Roberto

[1] http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2011-January/041666.html
[2] http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2010-June/037468.html