[JdeRobot] CMake problem

Lihang Li licalmer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:50:39 CEST 2015

Hi there,

For a quick response, it looks like that there is no standard pre-built
Cmake to search matplotlib, you may want to see [1].

For the location where ice's slices stored, please see the output of `make`
and `make install`, there will be something telling you where the files are
copied to. Also, you can check the `CMakeLists.txt` file, there should be
definition for the installation destination.

[1] https://github.com/ukoethe/ilastik-build/blob/master/matplotlib.cmake

Regards,
Lihang

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Andrés J Hernández Escobar <
andresjhe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm trying add my component to JdeRobot and I'm having some issues.
>
> My component's dependency is matplotlib, which is a module of python and
> my component is just a .py file.
>
> What I think I have to do is to add a new dependency to the /Deps folder
> called matplotlib and there insert a CMakeLists. I don't know exacly how to
> search for the matplotlib module in Cmake's "language"
>
> Another question I have is where are the python ice's slices stored when
> "make install" the JdeRobot installation?
>
> Thank you

Lihang Li
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR)
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IACAS)
95 Zhongguancun East Road
Beijing 100190, CHINA
Tel: +86-13811582143
Website: http://hustcalm.me