[JdeRobot] Recorder Component + Kinect Component

militaru92 militaru.andrei92 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:52:18 CEST 2015

Hello,

I wanted to ask if the recorder and replayer components are configured to be
used with the gazebo *pioneer2dxJde.world*. I tried to run it and I got:

Outgoing.cpp:443: Ice::ObjectNotExistException:
object does not exist:
identity: `cameraA'
facet:
operation: ice_isA
0
sort: cannot read: data/images/camera2/cameraData.jde: No such file or
directory
mv: cannot move ‘tempSORT.temp’ to ‘data/images/camera2/cameraData.jde’: No
such file or directory

I started both the gazebo simulator and the introrob components before
running the recorder

Could I also get a description of the replayer and recorder components? I
need to add some features to them and I need to understand them in depth.

Finally, which components are the equivalents for cameraserver and
cameraview for a Kinect ( actually ASUS Xtion )?

I ran both openni1Server and pclRGBDServer and my ASUS Xtion got activated,
however which component is used to view the data?

Best regards,
Andrei Militaru