[JdeRobot] Depth image

rsaezd rebeca.92.saez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:38:18 CEST 2015

Good nigth,

I am using OpenniServer to get images of Xtion. For depth image I use the
following code:
/	jderobot::ImageDataPtr data_d =
cprx_d->getImageData(colorspaces::ImageRGB8::FORMAT_DEPTH8_16.get()->name);
	image_d.create(data_d->description->height, data_d->description->width,
CV_8U/C3);

To display the image depth grayscale I use the first byte:
/    cv::vector<cv::Mat> rgb;
    cv::split(result, rgb);
    cv::cvtColor(rgb[0], result, CV_GRAY2RGB);/

But I think I'm missing information using only the first byte.
I don't understand how OpenniServer send depth information. Could anyone
help me?

Thanks and regards