[JdeRobot] Recorder Component + Kinect Component

militaru92 militaru.andrei92 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:25:43 CEST 2015

Hi Francisco,

I am also sorry for the late reply. I tried to run the rgbdViewer, but it
didn't work and I tried to debug the application myself.

So when I run openni1Server, I get in rgbdViewer:
Network.cpp:2169: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Connection refused
'IceUtil::NullHandleException'
  what():  /usr/include/IceUtil/Handle.h:46: IceUtil::NullHandleException
Aborted (core dumped)

When I run pclRGBDServer, I get in rgbdViewer:

Outgoing.cpp:443: Ice::ObjectNotExistException:
object does not exist:
identity: `cameraA'
facet:
operation: ice_isA
'IceUtil::NullHandleException'
  what():  /usr/include/IceUtil/Handle.h:46: IceUtil::NullHandleException
Aborted (core dumped)

I have also developed a RosIce Bridge for the kinect and I get the same
error as in the pclRGBDServer case.

Note that I used an ASUS Xtion and I used openni-1-Server. The simple
openniServer component does not create an executable. in my case.

Best regards,
Andrei