[JdeRobot] Connection Problem with Gazebo

Srinivas Rao sairao1996 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:17:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just wanted to add few things.

I have tried running introrob in the past. I followed [1] for doing so. [2]
is the screenshot of the output I had got at that time.

The process is as described in [1]. You first need to get gazebo running
with a terminal output similar to the left terminal in [2].

Then, you launch introrob using a different terminal as shown in [2].

Could you please try following [1] and paste the terminal outputs you get?

Could you also mention the version of JdeRobot you are using? I have not
tried running introrob with the latest release.

Best,
Srinivas

[1]:
http://jderobot.org/Teaching_robotics_with_jderobot#2._Prepare_the_Gazebo_execution_2