[JdeRobot] Connection Problem with Gazebo

Lihang Li licalmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 04:11:11 CEST 2015

Well, would you please give some screenshots of your commands and its
outputs?

You may check the system variables using `env` and check GAZEBO_XXX to see
the path. Also make sure that  liblaser.so and other *.so are in the path,
if not, just add the directory including the .so files to the path, or
simply copy all the .so files to one of the paths.

Hope it works:)

Lihang