[JdeRobot] Running ArDrone2 drone and introrob.py

sgarrosa s.garrosa510 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:17:13 CET 2015

I'm trying to compile introrob.py and I have this error when I execute
introrob.py:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/share/jderobot/python/introrob_py/sensors/sendor.py", line
49
 in __init__
    self.CameraProxy = jderobot.CameraPrx.checkedCast(basecamera)
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot/camera_ice.py", line 191, in checkedCast
    return _M_jderobot.CameraPrx.ice_checkedCast(proxy,
'::jderobot::Camera', facet0rCtx,_ctx)
ConnectionRefusedException: Ice.ConnectionRefusedException:
ConnectionRefused

I have launched ArDrone in Gazebo, and it works well, but I can't compile
introrob_py.
Thanks,
Susana.