[JdeRobot] Running ArDrone2 drone and introrob.py

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:11:10 CET 2015

Hi Susana,

when you launch Gazebo with a ArDrone2 inside, the terminal you are using
for that task should show something like this:

If this trace is not showing you have to export your environment variables
with the following command:

in the terminal you are going to launch gazebo. That file can be found in
/usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo (if you did sudo make install when
compiling JdeRobot) or ~/JdeRobot/src/stable/components/gazeboserver/

So if you want to execute the whole example, you should do this:

* Launch gazebo and instert ArDrone2 model in it, the trace I posted above
should appear
* Launch introrob_py with the proper .cfg file (introrob_py_simulated2.cfg),
so

NOTE that the port that gazebo trace shows MUST be the same in the .cfg
file, in this case the port 9000. Check that out too.
Introrob_py_simulated2.cfg should look like this:

Hope it helps! If you don't understand something let me know :)

Good luck!