[JdeRobot] I can't install libopenni2-dev

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:53:39 CEST 2015

Hi Rebeca,

how did you installed openni2? Nowadays the PCL package (libpcl-all) should
install openni2 automatically.
You can check which packages are not installed doing the cmake . in the
lastest version of JdeRobot from git [1]. Do this first and post the output
here!
Alternatively, I would suggest you to remove the installation of pcl,
openni2, boost and gazebo5 (with sudo apt-get purge $package and sudo
apt-get autoclean). And reinstall all the JdeRobot dependencies you need for
your component (I would install all of them, it's just a moment) step by
step.

We will make a package for developers soon, to avoid the manual
installation, but for now you have to install the dependencies one by one.

[1] https://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot