[JdeRobot] I can't install libopenni2-dev

Francisco Rivas franciscomiguel.rivas at urjc.es
Sat Jun 20 11:13:28 CEST 2015

Hi Rebeca,

It seem that your pcl installation is broken. The boost problem can be also
due to pcl because pcl has it own way to find boost. So If the Fran tips do
not work you can try to compile directly pcl downloading the source code
from [1]. Remember to change a tag (1.7.2) before compile it:
git clone https://github.com/PointCloudLibrary/pcl
git checkout tags/pcl-1.7.2
mkdir build
cd build