[Jderobot] NiTE/openNI unable to install

ratneshmadaan ratneshmadaan en gmail.com
Vie Mar 6 08:22:27 CET 2015

Hi community

NiTE is not available at
http://www.openni.org/wp-content/uploads/NiTE-Linux-x64-2.2.tar.zip
The website was taken down in 2014. Requesting help as I am unable to cmake
the source.

By aptitude install jderobot, I am facing issues with openNI (attached file)

I am a student from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee interested in
developing plugins for Gazebo 5 and interconnecting with ROS projects for
GSoC. I've worked with the KUKA youBot and interfaced it with Leap motion
sensor using ROS Hydro and have use Gazebo for simulations.
As of now, I am trying to develop a color tracking application for the
ardrone using ROS and was trying my hand at the TUM simulator for the same.
Coming across jderobot's work via gsoc made me interested in these two
projects.

Thanks

error.error
<http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/file/n4642479/error.error>